Saturday, November 22, 2008

David Bromstad

The first time I knew about David Bromstad was when I was searching for a good program to watch on TV since I can't sleep, then I happen to browse thought the lifestyle network and Design Star was airing that time. Since I am a reality TV show fanatic I got interested and watched the full episode. At the end of the episode, they presented their designs and I was amazed by his creativity and artistry. I really got interested with the show but sadly, I can't follow the weekly airing of its episodes, luckily, before the season ends, they had a Design star marathon and I did watched it for seven hours straight.

As a background, Design Star is an American reality competition show and each week, the remaining contestants participate in an interior design challenge and they compete for their own show on HGTV.

David Bromstad became the winner of the first season of HGTV Design Star, is known for his endless energy and out-of-the-box thinking. Bromstad began his career as a design student at the Ringling School of Art and Design in Sarasota, Fla. Earnest, passionate, talented and innovative, Bromstad creates awe-inspiring works on many platforms, including custom art, furniture building and interior design.
As a Design Star champion, he won a slot as host of the new must see series, Color Splash. In the show, blends styles that incorporate realism and fantasy." He combines this approach with a love of color and practical advice that shows how to transform tired rooms into unique, vibrant spaces. He brings his exuberance, passion, decorating savvy and unwavering belief that "color is the root of great design" to transform tired rooms for homeowners each week into vibrant, unforgettable spaces — while he teaches us to do the same in our homes.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com | distributed by free xml blogger templates