Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Difference of Friends from Best friend

As I was thinking for a nice entry for my first post on my first public blog, I remembered an email which was sent to me by a friend about "friend vs. best friend.

In my life, I consider myself lucky to have met two wonderful persons which I considered my best friends. Though they have different personalities and ideals and had been a part of my life at different times, they have touched and changed my outlook towards the beauty of friendship in one's life.

So, based on my personal experiences and an excerpt that I have taken from the email, here's a list of the differences of having a friend and a best friend.


Friend: has never seen you cry
Best friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on

Friend:
gives comments and advice

Best friend: gives opinions and decisions

Friend: never asks for anything to eat or drink
Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home

Friend: will be there for you in just a call
Best friend: is already there even before you think of calling

Friend: asks you to write down your number.
Best friend: they ask you for their number
(cuz they can't remember it)

Friend: needs your explanation for you to be understood
Best friend: silence is sometimes enough

Friend: borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
Best friend: has a closet full of your stuff

Friend: forgives you when you say sorry
Best friend: forgives you even before you forgive yourself

Friend: only knows a few things about you
Best friend: could write a biography on your life story

Friend: will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
Best friend: will always go with you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the things common that makes relationship enjoyable, but it's the little differences that makes them interesting...

hisashi said...

True friends are the ones you can call late at night and tell them you killed someone and they shows up afterwards in your door with a shovel.

 
template by suckmylolly.com | distributed by free xml blogger templates