Friday, February 24, 2012

Off For My Training

I've recently resigned from my job as a link builder for a new career. Currently in Cebu waiting for my training in Manila. Initially, I thought that this could be the break that I've waited for so long but as the time for my training nears, the excitement is replaced by the anxiety with the 360 degrees shift of my lifestyle. From being in a graveyard shift to a day job, from a very passive city to a city that never sleeps, from sitting in front of the computer the entire work hours to doing field work. So many things needed to be learned, new people to be meet and new places to go. Everything seems to happen so fast and so overwhelming. This time i just hope everything will work just fine but i can't help but feel the anxiety of failing the expectations given to me.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com | distributed by free xml blogger templates