Friday, October 21, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist

It's nearly the end of October and its just a little more than two months away and its already Christmas. This year I'm not really thrilled with the coming Christmas, but of course I have my like anybody else I have my Christmas wishlist. I know its too early but time flies so fast and in no time, its already December, so why not make a list earlier and so that Santa can have enough time to prepare for it. I think I'm not totally nice this year but I've not been naughty hahahah. Anyway these are just my wish, in short “asa”.

Ok, so first on my list, I wish to have a heavy duty electric sewing machine. I know how to sew but I am not good at it since i didn't have any training or whatsoever, just you tube tutorials, Heheheh. If this wish will come true, I think i will be good at it, because I will no longer bear with my low-tech and so stubborn electric sewing machine. Then I can make may kung anu anung anik anik. Hayyy ang saya. Hahaha.

Next, I wish for a digicam, better if its SLR because I want to learn photography. pra may mapag praktisan, hahaha ambisyosa.

Lastly, I wish to have a new hardbound dictionary, because unfortunately, my ever reliable Merriam Webster Dictionary is way older than me.

That's all, co'z I would like to limit it to just material things, it's just that my non material wishes are not that interesting and entertaining to read, hehehe.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com | distributed by free xml blogger templates