Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Friend's Place

A good friend of mine recently transferred to his new boardinghouse and since it's a single room furnished with only a double deck bed, he's so excited to decorate and furnish his new place. Its just funny how he always boast about how beautiful his toilet and bath is, (we'll a lot more beautiful than most of the “not so expensive” boardinghouses) on what new things he bought for that day and is always preoccupied thinking on what more to add. He's just so excited that I can almost feel his excitement while were talking on the phone. We'll he can't do much with it, specially with the pink colored interior of the room (the color I most hate LOLs) since he's just renting the place on a monthly basis but I'm sure he will do a lot more to improve the place. As I also once experienced, living away from my family is sometimes lonely but a wonderful learning experience, it's like going out of your comfort zone and rediscovering your own personality in a whole lot different way. You get to practically decide on anything and everything and that makes it more exciting and it's just satisfying to have a rest in your own cozy place after a long day's work.

Here's some of the pictures he sent me through multi media message and I'm posting it without asking permission. Hahahha.




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com | distributed by free xml blogger templates